Dr. Nusrat Jamil* is a licensed family physician with highest National Certification in Family Medicine. She received her residency training and fellowship at the University of Manitoba. She has practiced for ten years in Emergency Medicine and Family Practice. She has been actively involved in teaching undergraduate and post graduate students and residents.
Dr. Jamil also received training in cosmetic procedures and novel treatments for obesity in Scottsdale, Arizona. She is a member in good standing of the International Association of Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Jamil believes in Preventive Medicine and received a national award for her Lung Cancer Screening Research.
Dr. Jamil is currently accepting new patients.
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Academic Family Medicine, University of Saskatchewan
- Specialist Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP)
- Examiner for the CCFP specialist exam
- Awarded Janus Research Grant, College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Licenciate of Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Fellowship in Research and Academic Teaching, Postgraduate Studies in Family Medicine, University of Manitoba
- Residency Training in Family Medicine, University of Manitoba.
- ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- ATLS Advanced Trauma Life Support
- NRP Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- PALS Pediatric Advanced Life Support
* Denotes CSJ Medical Prof. Corp.
19 First Avenue North
Yorkton, SK S3N 1J3
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
Sat, Sun: By appointment